openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Zamula <club.brant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix build process bug
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:47:58 GMT
The problem was in persistent.xml (I tested only with mysql). First of all,
there was no <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL" value="..."/> (url was
inside the property name = "openjpa.ConnectionProperties").
But the main problem - MappingToolTask can not use a connection from pool.
With <property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName"
value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/> it works, but value =
"org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" does not work. Classpath contains
all required libraries.
I think this is a bug in openjpa.

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий