openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Zamula <club.brant...@gmail.com>
Subject Fix build process bug
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:22:43 GMT
Hello!

I want to fix bug - after a few builds of the system, there is a
duplicate information in database(in particular, this affects the interface
- double buttons, menus, etc.). I wrote new target in build.xml:

<target name="refresh">
    <taskdef name="tablerefresh"
classname="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.ant.MappingToolTask">
      <classpath refid="jpa.enhancement.classpath" />
    </taskdef>
    <tablerefresh schemaAction="refresh">
      <config propertiesFile="${dist.persistence.dir}/persistence.xml" />
    </tablerefresh>
    <echo message="Table refreshing complete." />
</target>

But, MappingToolTask cant find persistence.xml (Error: A connection could
not be obtained for driver class "org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
and URL "null").
Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?