openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [gsoc2012] openmeetings plugin for zimbra
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:47:04 GMT
Ankur,
No offence intended. We will honestly range all coming proposals
according to their quality and routine proposed by administrators.
Then we try getting our students pass in that order.

Since it is impossible to measure intentionvs, we will measure patches
and other measurable quaities of proposal.

According to former Apache guidelines, the reference to time absence
cost student proposal 2 points. I don't know if they keep this scoring
system till now.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095