openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Important option = preserving session under OM
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:56:54 GMT
You can also create a window witbout back button, or add onunload hook to
the page which would return false.

Still I believe it would be a useful feature if the flash client would
reconnect in case of network problem. One of our customers suggested to
reconnect via demo server if the first one is down.

Finally, imagine openmeetings server network :-)