openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Please try restarting the server
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:22:35 GMT
> Subject: Which files to replace
> My openmeetings install is working but not showing proper times in the
invitations. Times are shifting back by 27 hours. To understand the
problem I have added some instrumentation code to a file and rebuilt the
openmeetings with ant. I replaced the three jars in the /opt/red5 folder
with the new jars from dist folder, but my changes are not showing up.
Which files do I need to replace?