openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix build process bug
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:45:44 GMT
I miss the point - how fixing a build file would fix the problem.

Extra entries appear in runtime. Imagine someone would call installer twice
in a row (that can be done by deleting some file in between without
invoking tbe build file)

That's why I suggested making menu entries unique, so the second insert
would update the table row, or dropping the tables right before insering in
the web application.
18.04.2012 19:31 пользователь "Dmitry Zamula" <club.brantner@gmail.com>
написал:

> [...]
> persistence.xml, it should add the line <property name =
> "openjpa.ConnectionDriverName" ...
>
> 2012/4/18 Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>
>
> > Hello Dmitry,
> >
> > Answering questions sequentially, without paying attention to your later
> > progress. Discard answers if they come late.
> >
> > Why ant cannot find file persistence.xml?
> >
> > Ant is controversal. IMHO.
> >
> > Some values are assigned dynamicly, others are pre-calculated before the
> > build process starts.
> >
> > This includes file tree. Ant believes it could match most dependencies
> > including copied files before the build process starts. This does not
> live
> > well with most custom tasks (if they have side effects) and external
> tools
> > which copy or modify files.
> >
> > This also includes checking if the file located by tge path in the
> property
> > exists.
> >
> > This sometimes gives the problems you describe.
> > 18.04.2012 13:30 пользователь "Dmitry Zamula" <club.brantner@gmail.com>
> > написал:
> >
> > > Command-line version of MappingTool did not give an answers. In digging
> > the
> > > source code, I found that, in any case, AntClassLoader. Bearing in mind
> > > that change a property "openjpa.ConnectionDriverName" from
> > > "org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" to "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
> > helps,
> > > I came to the conclusion that the problem is not in classcoader, and to
> > use
> > > the driver.
> > > I asked this situation in OpenJPA mailing list, but not yet received a
> > > reply (unfortunately, the discussion on the OpenJPA mailing list are
> not
> > so
> > > rapidly as in Openmeetings).
> > >
> > > I have not quite elegant solution to this problem. I could use ant-task
> > > "ReplaceRegExp" and write a regexp, which changes the line
> > > org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource on the right driver (from
> > > openjpa.ConnectionProperties), and at the end of the ant-target, gets
> all
> > > it was.
> > > Despite the "ugliness" of the decision, I would still finish the task,
> > and
> > > put a patch that is required to participate in GSoC.

> > more

> > of
> > (url
> from

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/2.2.0/apache-openjpa/docs/ref_guide_integration.html#ref_guide_integration_mappingtool

> > result:

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.newInstance(Configurations.java:211)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.newInstance(Configurations.java:170)
> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.schema.DataSourceFactory.newDataSource(DataSourceFactory.java:114)

sources right
> now,
> > > can

> > there
particular, this
> > > affects

> classname="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.ant.MappingToolTask">
complete." />

is happening?