openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep D <pradeep...@gmail.com>
Subject Moderator privilege not available during the meeting
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:17:14 GMT
Hi All,

We are trying to integrate openmeeting with our web application using the
web services provided by openmeeting. The flow starts with dynamically
creating new room for the meeting using the below web service.

/RoomService/addRoomWithModerationAndExternalTypeAndStartEnd

And pass all the parameters to this service call.

Then we call be below service to generate hash and use the hash value to
join the user into the meeting,

/UserService/setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURL

All these things works fine, but only one user will be a moderator for this
meeting and we pass becomeModeratorAsInt as "1" while calling the second
service call. For the other users it will be "0". But the admin dont have
moderator privilege in the meeting. As per the documentation we are passing
all the parameters. But none of the users joined the meeting have moderator
privilege.

Please let us know where we are going wrong.

Thanks,
Pradeep D