openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Baskar Rajendran <baskar.rajend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:10:38 GMT
Seba

Help plz..

my client machine is IST & Server Machine is MDT , default timezone in
openmeetings server is IST
user timezone is IST
when i create a calendar event in client machine it converts to MDT time &
schedules an event.
Is this is correct way ? Should the Server Machine timezone & default
timezone in openmeetings app be identical?

Thanks
Baskar