openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Baskar Rajendran <baskar.rajend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 06:03:54 GMT
myne

What timezone is your client machine? => IST gmt + 5.30
userprofile ==> IST gmt + 5.30
What timezone has the server machine? => Mon Apr 16 23:55:22 MDT 2012
What timezone is the default timezone specified in the OpenMeetings server?
=>Etc/GMT--7
What time is written in your db? =>  IST gmt + 5.30

-regards
baskar

What timezone is in the user-profile of your client machine? => GMT+0
What timezone has the server machine? => GMT+0
What timezone is the default timezone specified in the OpenMeetings server?
=> GMT+0
What time is written in your db? => GMT+0 (because I commented all others
timezones in the XML file and I set GMT+0 as default)

Mon Apr 16 23:55:22 MDT 2012