openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Baskar Rajendran <baskar.rajend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting Room Invitation Link Not working
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:49:10 GMT
Hi Seba

i have created invite emails through the calendar event. I didn't not
specify any password for it..

Version Info

Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 1326102
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: sebawagner
Last Changed Rev: 1326094
Last Changed Date: 2012-04-14 06:26:08 -0600 (Sat, 14 Apr 2012)

Can you please tell me which version this belongs to?

Thanks
Baskar