openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Baskar Rajendran <baskar.rajend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Meeting Room Invitation Link Not working
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:19:41 GMT
Meeting room invitation link not working..

Error in log file

ERROR o.r.server.service.ServiceInvoker - Method getRoomClients
with  parameters [102] not found in
org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ScopeApplicationAdapter@18cf995.

With this i meant there's no such method in  ScopeApplicationAdapter , so
place a method in ScopeApplicationAdapter

Thanks
Baskar