openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:35:49 GMT
Please retest the time zone shift problem with revision 1327173 or later.

Finally the date/time are strings like you proposed. There is no way in
transforming the date in the client and calculate the time shift between
the timezones because the time difference not only depends on the timezone
but also on Summer Daylight Time. Berlin is sometimes +2 and sometimes +1
depending on if you have Summer Daylight time or not. By using strings and
initializing the date/time with proper timezone server side this should be
fixed now .... hopefully finally.

Sebastian