openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1310263 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/red5/ src/org/openmeetings/app/ src/org/openmeetings/app/data/conference/ src/org/openmeetings/app/data/user/ src/org/openmeetings/app/installation/ src/org/openmee
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:46:13 GMT
First thing to fix would be to have some docs on our website about the
possible commands :)

As far as I can see the build process currently does not copy the
admin.sh/bat to the distribution/release?
Where is the admin.sh/bar after you've run ant task ?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock