openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:25:24 GMT
I was hoping that #37 would fix the issue.
Hm then we will rerun the test and debugging.

Can you tell us exactly your use-case?
What timezone is your client machine?
What timezone is in the user-profile of your client machine?
What timezone has the server machine?
What timezone is the default timezone specified in the OpenMeetings server?
What time is written in your db?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner