openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMTP installation on localhost ? need tutorial
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:58:37 GMT
Hi Hamdi,

you can find all mail server related settings in:
Administration > Configuration

or during the installation in the web-installer.
You just need to make sure that everytime you change the config in
OpenMeetings you need to restart the Red5/OpenMeetings server as the mail
config is additionally stored somewhere in the Java Session.

For how to set up a mail server please visit the mailing list of of the
Mail Server software that you're using.

Thanks
Sebastina

--