openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pushing data to SWF10 client using SharedObject instead of NetConnection
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:55:21 GMT
even easier ... the usual NetConnection Call even works. It is just
requires some more work to register a method then it was before.
I committed and example for the "setId" in method that is pushed to all
clients as soon as they connect:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/swf10/base/remote/rtmpConnection.lzx?view=markup

Line 60 => SetId is registered and called from the server via push.

No need for SharedObject. The question is now how long it might take to
port the rest of the application to SWF10 (and to remove the
LocalConnection and second NetConnection)

Sebastian