openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: podling report this month
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:31:31 GMT
I don't think so.
We had to report the first 3 months every month and then every 3 month
(while the first report of this quarterly rule was the one from March)

Have a look at the clutch page:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html

Column D
D: reportingGroup - in which set of months do they report:
group-1=Jan,Apr,Jul,Oct group-2=Feb,May,Aug,Nov group-3=Mar,Jun,Sep,Dec

We are group-3

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner