openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistense.xml inconsistency
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:56:43 GMT
I discussed hat with Timur: Red5Sip Integration with Asterisk only work
with MySQL.
Additionally I habe included the beans in the derby config so that in a
usual ant build (without -Ddb option) the enhancer does process those beans
too ... otherwise our nightly builds would not produce packages that can be
used on MySQL

Sebastian