openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2012] German Grekhov proposal
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 16:54:49 GMT
Yeah you have to submit it, mentors will then rate it.

I copy here the requirements publiched by IDI for GSoC:

Students applying to work with [ORG] must submit a Resume, Cover Letter,
and a one or two page project proposal as described on the Project Ideas
Page.

Proposal should include:

1. The title of the project

2. A summary of the research done to become familiarized with a project.

3. A list of distinct tasks that will be completed over the project period.

4. A timeline listing when key deliverables will be completed

5. Links to resources that will be utilized for the project.

Applicants may also choose to include mockups, wireframes, and other media
elements to enhance their proposals. Please be sure your proposal is no
longer than two pages in length.
Sebastian

2012/4/2 Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>

> You should
> 02.04.2012 18:29 пользователь "German Grekhov" <german.grekhov@gmail.com>
> написал:
>
> > What is melange? Who should post the proposal there: I or my mentor?
> >
> > 2 апреля 2012 г. 18:16 пользователь seba.wagner@gmail.com
> > <seba.wagner@gmail.com> написал:
> > > How did you get the mentoring access to the melange website? Do you
> need
> > > request it on code-awards?
> > >
> > > Sebastian

> wide