openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Timezone & Time pb !
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:56:34 GMT
Sorry Hamdi,

there is no chance that we will make the timezone settings optional.
Maybe there is a chance of have a better default selection for the timezone
but it is not possible to remove the timezone.
A Date/time always has a timezone. Just because you think its useless and
want to ignore it, does not mean that it will not exist :)

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock