openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New design
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:05:38 GMT
*As for the feedback - I got either no sound in records, or bad sound*
=> you mean that metaphorical like "if there is feedback only those who
want to complain will tell you" or really refering to the recorded files in
OpenMeetings? If recorded files, then I have no big ideas what to we can
improve here, the recording actually contains a 1:1 copy, changing the
audio auto-magically would require a user to adjust some values before
creating the recording.

Sebastian