openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC applicants, please prepare patches or working code
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:02:47 GMT
It is likely the OpenMeetings Server and Zimbra run on different machines.
So you won't be able to trigger the REST / SOAP WebService directly from
JavaScript because Cross Domain Policy of Browsers only allow requests to
the domain they are loaded from.
Have you an idea how to solve that?

Sebastian

2012/4/12 Ankur Ankan <ankurankan@gmail.com>

> I have written a bit of code. Its almost the structure of the plugin.
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I guess I have missed this interview. Hope will participate the next one
>> On Apr 11, 2012 8:26 PM, "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Dmitry, folks
>> >
>> > Please use
>> >

>> http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/?invitationHash=bd6eb284e48c6e77326fc9c49bdd0a3c
>> >
>> > This server uses port 80, I can access only this one from this office
>> >
>> > --
>> > With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
>> > Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
>> > http://dataved.ru/
>> > +7 916 562 8095

>> 04:00).