openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing new CalendarUI in your timezone
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:19:02 GMT
The server timezone does not interest at all.
What is the timezone in the user that you have been using? Goto User >
Profile
Or in the Calendar UI itself, there is next to the week/day/month buttons a
text field that shows the timezone the UI renders the events. What is
written down there?

The user that receives the email, what timezone have you chosen for him? Is
that the same user that created the event in the UI?

Thanks!
Sebastian