openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Build failed in Jenkins: Openmeetings #22
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:38:32 GMT
Hamdi,

plz put your complete log somewhere on pastebin or comparable.
As you can see here there are no general errors in the Build process:
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/23/console

Thank you.
Sebastian

2012/4/2 Hamdi THABET <hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com>

>    BUILD FAILED with 7 errors. Why ? I'm using jdk 1.6 update 24 (x64),
> is there a problem ?
>
>
>     [javac] import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1131: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1131: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]            ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.Java:1146: cannot find symbol
>
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void ping(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamException {
>     [javac]                      ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.Java:1153: cannot find symbol
>
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void pingF(OMElement element) throws AxisFault {
>     [javac]                       ^
>     [javac] Note: Starting OpenJPA Annotation Processor for Metamodel
> Generation
>
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:34: package org.apache.axiom.om does not exist
>     [javac] import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1131: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.Java:1131: cannot find symbol
>
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]            ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.Java:1146: cannot find symbol
>
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void ping(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamException {
>     [javac]                      ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1153: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void pingF(OMElement element) throws AxisFault {
>     [javac]                       ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> Ces\FileWebService.java:34: package org.apache.axiom.om does not exist
>     [javac] import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.Java:1131: cannot find symbol
>
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> Ces\FileWebService.java:1131: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamExcepti
> on {
>     [javac]            ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1146: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void ping(OMElement element) throws
> XMLStreamException {
>     [javac]                      ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\FileWebService.java:1153: cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class OMElement
>     [javac] location: class org.openmeetings.axis.services.FileWebService
>     [javac]     public void pingF(OMElement element) throws AxisFault {
>     [javac]                       ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\CalendarWebService.java:441: cannot access
> org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFault
>     [javac] class file for org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFault not found
>     [javac]                                     throw new AxisFault(
>     [javac]                                           ^
>     [javac]
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\src\org\openmeetings\axis\servi
> ces\CalendarWebService.java:447: cannot access
> org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFaultCo
> de
>     [javac] class file for org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPFaultCode not found
>     [javac]                             throw new AxisFault(
>     [javac]                                   ^
>     [javac] 7 errors
>
> BUILD FAILED
> E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\CollabMee\build.xml:399: Compile failed; see
> the comp
> iler error output for details.
>
> Total time: 7 seconds
>



-- 
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock
http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
seba.wagner@gmail.com

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message