openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorry for the late announcement, the meeting is in 10 minutes
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 06:01:06 GMT
The link you provided does not work.
After hitting the language box with ok, you get a blank screen.

This link will work:
http://ru.dataved.ru/openmeetings/?invitationHash=f2cada8b36de00bb196d5aef4053da64

I wonder what is the difference between ru.dataved.ru and
demo.dataved.ruseems like two different servers?

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock