openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Niranjan Shukla <niranjan.shu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CORS
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:57:51 GMT
Hi German,

You may also have to add headers to indicate which http methods are
supported by CORS & whether jquery is supported too..

Those headers are header('Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET, POST,
......'); & header('Access-Control-Allow-Headers: X-Requested-With');

i do not know what these Headers default to (in case you do not add them)
but maybe you will need to add these too?

Best,
Niranjan