openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Ирина Архипец" <ia...@unipro.ru>
Subject Re: Testing new CalendarUI in your timezone
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:33:59 GMT
Hi All,

The issue is reproducible from my side, and several clients claimed about
this. We've already discussed it with Timur and as far as I remember he's
found that this is a bug in OpenMeetings and does not depend on client or
used Java version.

The problem is that time is incorrect after the event creation only. If I
am updating existing event, start time is expected after the update. If I
am creating a new one, after the event saving it shifts somehow.

Regards,
Irina.