openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Kandrov <dkand...@unipro.ru>
Subject Re: Testing new CalendarUI in your timezone
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:57:57 GMT
Hello, Sebastian and folk!

I built Openmeetiogs from svn rev. 1325710 and installed it on testing
server.
On the server time zone is MSK (GMT +4).
Then I created event on 19:45 NOVT (GMT +7).
After this I got email with following text:
*
OpenMeetings - Invitation*
Message from user: Denis Kandrov
Message: New OpenMeetings conference: New Event
Start: 13.04.2012 16:45:00 WIT (+0700)
End: 13.04.2012 18:00:00 WIT (+0700)

At the Calendar UI I also see:
Start 13.04.2012 16:45
End 13.04.2012 18:00

And I do not understand what is right or not.

--
With best regards,
Denis Kandrov

>>> http://www.openmeetings.de