openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Karim Abdul <kforka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1294440 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: build.xml ivy.xml src/templates/screenshare.vm
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:39:19 GMT
Sebastian,

Sorry for not opening a new topic for this, but currently I have the
version of openmeetings as openmeetings_1_9_1_r4707.zip, and that's the
only error I am encountering (or Warning). However, do you think if I
integrate openmeetings with sakai, that will create an issue? I have not
tried integrating sakai with openmeetings, but I am about to get started.
Is there any tutorial as well as of how to integrate sakai with latest
version of openmeetings?

Thanks,

Karim

--