openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:12:49 GMT
To start 2 instances of OM I did the following:
1) copy webapps/openmeetings to webapps/om
2) change webapps/om persistence-unit name from openmeetings to
openmeetings1 (in persistense.xml and openmeetings-application...xml)
3) start red5-debug.sh
get OutOfMemoryError
set -Xmx3G (tryed 4G also) had 6G on board
after accessing both OMs I got "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"
tried to add "-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled"

same "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"

maybe you know what else can I do?
(my system is Ubuntu x64 6GB RAM, Sun Java6 x64)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax