openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:12:28 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

finally I was able to resolve this issue.
To run more than 1 OM on same red5 you need to:
1) in case of java memory problems set "-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128M" java options
2) edit "webapps/om/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties" for every OM instance and
add the following line "webapp.contextPath=/om"  to it (context of every
instance should match the folder name in webapps dir)

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 18:51, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:

> After copying openmeetins to om I forgot to rename AppRootKey in config.xml
> After renaming localhost:5080/om start work as expected
> localhost:5080/openmeetings failed to connect:
>
> log/red5.log:2012-02-18 17:45:46,443 [NioProcessor-15] DEBUG
> o.r.server.net.rtmp.BaseRTMPHandler - url:
> rtmp://localhost:1935/openmeetings/hibernate
> log/red5.log:2012-02-18 17:45:46,443 [NioProcessor-15] INFO
>  o.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler - Scope openmeetings/hibernate not
> found on localhost
>
> will try to debug it...
>
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 18:43, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> that was the same what I did find out.
>> I think I did not change the MaxPermSize, only xmx and xms values.
>> However the effect was the same. It seems to me like kind of that error
>> that you had lately?
>>
>> Sebatian
>>

>> 2012/2/18 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>>
>>> *-XX:MaxPermSize=128M*
>>> *helps to resolve perm gen space errors*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *now I get*
>>> *
>>>
>>> [DEBUG] [http-0.0.0.0-8088-exec-2]
>>> org.red5.server.net.rtmpt.RTMPTServlet - handleBadRequest Close: unknown
>>> client with id: 14
>>> [WARN] [Red5_Scheduler_Worker-3] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPConnection
>>> - Closing RTMPTConnection from 127.0.0.1 : 35851 to localhost:8088 (in:
>>> 1537 out 3073 ), with id 3 due to long handshake
>>>

>>> will investigate what's wrong with red5
>>> *

But it

challenging task...).