openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:51:16 GMT
After copying openmeetins to om I forgot to rename AppRootKey in config.xml
After renaming localhost:5080/om start work as expected
localhost:5080/openmeetings failed to connect:

log/red5.log:2012-02-18 17:45:46,443 [NioProcessor-15] DEBUG
o.r.server.net.rtmp.BaseRTMPHandler - url:
rtmp://localhost:1935/openmeetings/hibernate
log/red5.log:2012-02-18 17:45:46,443 [NioProcessor-15] INFO
 o.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPHandler - Scope openmeetings/hibernate not
found on localhost

will try to debug it...

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 18:43, seba.wagner@gmail.com
<seba.wagner@gmail.com>wrote:

> that was the same what I did find out.
> I think I did not change the MaxPermSize, only xmx and xms values.
> However the effect was the same. It seems to me like kind of that error
> that you had lately?
>
> Sebatian
>

> 2012/2/18 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>
>> *-XX:MaxPermSize=128M*
>> *helps to resolve perm gen space errors*
>> *
>> *
>> *now I get*
>> *
>>
>> [DEBUG] [http-0.0.0.0-8088-exec-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmpt.RTMPTServlet
>> - handleBadRequest Close: unknown client with id: 14
>> [WARN] [Red5_Scheduler_Worker-3] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPConnection
>> - Closing RTMPTConnection from 127.0.0.1 : 35851 to localhost:8088 (in:
>> 1537 out 3073 ), with id 3 due to long handshake
>>

>> will investigate what's wrong with red5
>> *
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 18:12, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> To start 2 instances of OM I did the following:
>>> 1) copy webapps/openmeetings to webapps/om
>>> 2) change webapps/om persistence-unit name from openmeetings to
>>> openmeetings1 (in persistense.xml and openmeetings-application...xml)
>>> 3) start red5-debug.sh
>>> get OutOfMemoryError
>>> set -Xmx3G (tryed 4G also) had 6G on board
>>> after accessing both OMs I got "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen
>>> space"
>>> tried to add "-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
>>> -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled"
>>>
>>> same "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"
>>>
>>> maybe you know what else can I do?
>>> (my system is Ubuntu x64 6GB RAM, Sun Java6 x64)

But it

you are able to run the
each instance
I will have to check that