openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:24:49 GMT
*-XX:MaxPermSize=128M*
*helps to resolve perm gen space errors*
*
*
*now I get*
*

[DEBUG] [http-0.0.0.0-8088-exec-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmpt.RTMPTServlet -
handleBadRequest Close: unknown client with id: 14
[WARN] [Red5_Scheduler_Worker-3] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPConnection -
Closing RTMPTConnection from 127.0.0.1 : 35851 to localhost:8088 (in: 1537
out 3073 ), with id 3 due to long handshake

will investigate what's wrong with red5
*

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 18:12, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>wrote:

> To start 2 instances of OM I did the following:
> 1) copy webapps/openmeetings to webapps/om
> 2) change webapps/om persistence-unit name from openmeetings to
> openmeetings1 (in persistense.xml and openmeetings-application...xml)
> 3) start red5-debug.sh
> get OutOfMemoryError
> set -Xmx3G (tryed 4G also) had 6G on board
> after accessing both OMs I got "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"
> tried to add "-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled"
>
> same "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"
>
> maybe you know what else can I do?
> (my system is Ubuntu x64 6GB RAM, Sun Java6 x64)
>

> On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 17:17, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> 2012/2/18 Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>>
>>> I'll try to set up 2 instances and take a look what is going on

Red5 container.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax