openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From JAY PRAKASH <jay.prakash.ec...@itbhu.ac.in>
Subject openmeetings screen sharing problem
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:37:53 GMT
Sir,
I was working with your software for my college project.
I need to share my screen with my fellow partners using your
platform.But the quality of screen sharing is not good. The sharing is
slow and is not in sync with the provider side.

Events on the provider side comes on the receiver side after much lag
and there is no smooth flow of screen frames.

Please help me out in increasing the frame rate of the screen or any
other changes i can in-corporate in the code for improving the speed
of screen sharing.

Currently i am testing with two laptops(mine and my friends connected
through LAN wire).

What speed does it aspect?Logically screen sharing should take lesser
bandwidth but here video conference is better than the screen sharing.

please help me in selecting proper file from the set of codes and
necessary changes i need to incorporate.

I shall be obliged for your support.
Thanks

Jay

--