openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1294440 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: build.xml ivy.xml src/templates/screenshare.vm
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:54:22 GMT
@Karim / @Rajkumar
=> It would be good to start a new Thread instead of starting a new topic
inside somebody else conversation... that would prevent everybody from
attaching a "@" infront of every sentence :)

@Rajkumar you should visit
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html
@Karim Which OpenMeetings version are you running? If there is no other
Warning in your log that you might ignore that, it is a Warning that has
its root in the wrong config when we did update Axis. However it seems to
have no effect... I think there is already a Jira Issue to fix this Warning.

Sebastian