openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while configuring Openmeetings with MySql
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:59:28 GMT
Hi Mahendra,

I guess you simply meant the "run" OpenMeetings using the red5.sh shell
script. Build would mean you compile from source.

You should check if MySQL has default-character-set=utf8 (and check your
database tables if those tables have the utf8 as collation).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de