openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Red5 1.0 RC1
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:55:23 GMT
hm,

ain't there any other exception then this?

Actually this message can happen if you restart red5 while the was a
browser window open that runs openmeetings and was connected to the
message is a "Handshake" error between client and browser so somehow they
can't "talk" to each other.

Maybe you could build a branch and checkin your code so that I can play
with it to and we can merge it back then.

Sebastian