openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:51:37 GMT
Hi Maxim,

in the past it was possible to deploy OpenMeetings (under a different
webapp name of course) multiple times in the same Red5 container.

Somehow this stopped working, I wonder why?
The effect with OpenMeetings 1.9.1 is:
If you deploy two instances of the openmeetings webapp into red5, the first
one works as epxected, the second one, you are able to run the installer
but after that the SWF just won't be able to connect via RTMP.
Do you got an idea if your webapp renaming / dynamic context loader has
something todo with it?
I think the log files are produced correctly, so each instance has its own
log, but I cannot remember 100% now, I will have to check that again.
Maybe I should also do that test again with the latest updated red5 now.

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner