openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1294813 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/app/org/openmeetings/app/data/record: WhiteboardConvertionJobManager.java WhiteboardConvertionJobManagerSWFTools.java
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:59:35 GMT
Which ones? Maybe XStream has lost its last reference in the Source Code
now. But I don't know any other library that might be a candidate for
removal.

Apache Batik has still references, also I would like to keep them,
exporting whiteboards as SVG image is a nice feature and we only need to
enable the new shapes and slides from presentations to have an image export
of whiteboards (again).

You had some other libraries in mind?

Sebastian

--