openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:02:25 GMT
I think those names should only be unique inside the webapp's context.
I mean Red5 does also natively use beans, spring et cetera. But it was
possible to deploy multiple webapps into a single red5 container just like
any other tomcat webapp.
Each webapp had its own scope and RTMP-Endpoint.

Which ejb's do you mean exactly?

Sebastian