openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Video-component
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:16:25 GMT
Some things regarding the new "RoomClient" session object and the
Sync-Mechanism:
- ScopeApplicationAdapter still has plenty of methods (as well as
MainService and WhiteboardService) where it sends messages to wrong clients.
-  Recording will not work as it will try to record the stream on the wrong
connection
- When closing a stream the process is not clear yet on how the connection
will be closed and on what connection the events are send currently
- When a user tries to republish his stream (for example if you want to
change your mic/cam or av-settings) its not clear yet on how the connection
will be closed and on what connection the events are send currently

I guess there might come up more when looking at it more detailed. :))

Sebastian