openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Video-component
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 12:28:24 GMT
well there are a number of different things, I think we both will have to
work on it and it might take 2-3 weeks until its production ready.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/NewAudioVideoComponents

We should discuss the different concepts a bit as its kind of difficult at
the moment, I have implemented some ideas but it might be hard to
understand if you just look at the code.

I will try to make some graphs how the application connects and where it
does corrently set the session vars.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner