openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying multiple openmeetings instances into a single red5
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:23:03 GMT
I had no chance yet to test it in production environment as I have to make
an appointment for downtime of the instances first. Will check it out soon
and let you know.

I think we should add the config key to change to the docs at:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/WebappNamePath.html

>From my point of view it would make sense to change the red5-web.properties
even if you only deploy a single instance of OpenMeetings into Red5.

Sebastian

2012/2/22 Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>

> Maxim, you are welcome to add anything to FAQ
> For example, we have wiki@ Apache
> https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENMEETINGS/
> --
> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> http://dataved.ru/
> +7 916 562 8095
>

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello Sebastian,
> >
> > Are my findings were helpful?
> > Should it be added to some FAQ?
> >
> > On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 13:12, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hello Sebastian,
> >>
> >> finally I was able to resolve this issue.
> >> To run more than 1 OM on same red5 you need to:
> >> 1) in case of java memory problems set "-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
> >> -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128M" java options
> >> 2) edit "webapps/om/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties" for every OM instance
> and
> >> add the following line "webapp.contextPath=/om"  to it (context of every
> >> instance should match the folder name in webapps dir)

> error

> unknown
> from
> due to