openmeetings-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "SebastianWagner (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-815) Exception in sign up
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 01:52:41 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-815?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

SebastianWagner resolved OPENMEETINGS-815.
------------------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 3.0.0 Apache Release
         Assignee: SebastianWagner

> Exception in sign up
> --------------------
>
>                 Key: OPENMEETINGS-815
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-815
>             Project: Openmeetings
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: HTML5
>    Affects Versions: 3.0.0 Apache Release
>            Reporter: SebastianWagner
>            Assignee: SebastianWagner
>             Fix For: 3.0.0 Apache Release
>
>
> After an installation using the selenium test, if I try to sign up I am confronted with
the following error page in Wicket.
> Use-case: TestSignUp.java
> Unexpected RuntimeException
> Last cause: No unique bean of type [org.apache.openmeetings.util.crypt.ManageCryptStyle]
is defined: expected single bean but found 0:
> WicketMessage: Method onRequest of interface org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener
targeted at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.ButtonAjaxPostBehavior@26c1f1a1
on component [RegisterDialog [Component id = register]] threw an exception
> Stacktrace
> Root cause:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type
[org.apache.openmeetings.util.crypt.ManageCryptStyle] is defined: expected single bean but
found 0:
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBean(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:276)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBean(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:273)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBean(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:273)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1113)
> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.app.Application._getBean(Application.java:205)
> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.app.Application.getBean(Application.java:225)
> at org.apache.openmeetings.web.pages.auth.RegisterDialog.onSubmit(RegisterDialog.java:178)
> at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.AbstractFormDialog$DialogFormSubmitter.onSubmit(AbstractFormDialog.java:260)
> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1253)
> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:925)
> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.StatelessForm.process(StatelessForm.java:96)
> at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:771)
> at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.AbstractFormDialog.internalOnClick(AbstractFormDialog.java:183)
> at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.AbstractDialog$1.onClick(AbstractDialog.java:407)
> at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.DialogBehavior.onAjax(DialogBehavior.java:149)
> at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.core.ajax.JQueryAjaxBehavior.respond(JQueryAjaxBehavior.java:171)
> at org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest(AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.java:626)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:241)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:247)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:226)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:861)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.AbstractUpgradeFilter.processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:59)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at org.red5.logging.LoggerContextFilter.doFilter(LoggerContextFilter.java:77)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
> at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1023)
> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1686)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> Complete stack:
> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Method onRequest of interface org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener
targeted at com.googlecode.wicket.jquery.ui.widget.dialog.ButtonAjaxPostBehavior@26c1f1a1
on component [RegisterDialog [Component id = register]] threw an exception
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:268)
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:241)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:247)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:226)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:861)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.AbstractUpgradeFilter.processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:59)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor46.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)
> at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:241)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:247)
> at org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:226)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:861)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
> at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.AbstractUpgradeFilter.processRequestCycle(AbstractUpgradeFilter.java:59)
> at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message