openmeetings-commits mailing list archives: February 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-409) Interview Room (2) Thu, 07 Feb, 18:25
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-409) Interview Room (2) Thu, 07 Feb, 18:25
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-474) Links to rooms sent via email do not work Thu, 07 Feb, 18:27
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-417) How to add/register SIP extension in OpenMeeting ? Thu, 07 Feb, 18:29
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:11
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:11
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:13
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:13
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:27
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:35
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:35
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 21:53
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-261) Screensharing through port 443 - no keyboard to windows CMD Fri, 08 Feb, 02:55
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-261) Screensharing through port 443 - no keyboard to windows CMD Fri, 08 Feb, 02:55
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Fri, 08 Feb, 05:57
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1443848 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/swf10/video/baseVideoObject.lzx Fri, 08 Feb, 06:02
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Fri, 08 Feb, 06:03
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1443851 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: docs/red5sip-integration_2.1.html xdocs/red5sip-integration_2.1.xml Fri, 08 Feb, 06:28
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1443856 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: ./ WebContent/src/base/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/servlet/outputhandler/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/test/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/test/backup/ Fri, 08 Feb, 06:52
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-448) Test and fix latest trunk to be able to import all old download zip's Fri, 08 Feb, 06:55
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-306) Initial network quality test Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-472) red5sip rev68 will not run Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-376) “Notification type” text overflows the drop down data selection area and is partly covered Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-424) Adjust Stream Volume Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-248) Remove LGPL Icons from Symbol/Cliparts and Emoticons Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-458) Missing language string "pluginname" Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-408) Interview Room (1) Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-474) Links to rooms sent via email do not work Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-366) File upload does not show images as options when doing file upload Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-469) Deleted meeting data remains in SIP db tables Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-417) How to add/register SIP extension in OpenMeeting ? Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-394) save and load whiteboard does not work Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-418) ScreenShare russian charset Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-438) Some bugs Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-41) OM without private storage area Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-448) Test and fix latest trunk to be able to import all old download zip's Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-251) Minors layout problems when translating Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-322) Several Exception in Log Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-389) Create Drupal plugin for OpenMeetings Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-311) Language problem after Openmeetings update (accessing from Moodle only) Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-403) Missing rooms Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-166) Meeting is created with incorrect start time in the calendar. Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-380) Calendar "Add attendee" option has a second option of itself to "Add external" but adding an external attendee does not close this dialog Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-94) References to the code.google.com need to be updated Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-196) Calendar Ical / Simple Mail - double invitation mail Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-440) Problem in installation process Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-50) content of whiteboards Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-420) small problems in the current version Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-493) Uploading Libreoffice-format files only results in "Deleted" Fri, 08 Feb, 06:57
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-524) Unenroled user is not thrown from the conference room Fri, 08 Feb, 07:11
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1443944 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/src/base/hibernate/ WebContent/src/modules/admin/connections/ WebContent/swf10/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/remote/red5/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/screen/webstart/ Fri, 08 Feb, 11:31
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-524) Unenroled user is not thrown from the conference room Fri, 08 Feb, 11:33
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-328) screen sharing is not closing automatically Fri, 08 Feb, 11:35
Michael Nordheimer (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:09
Michael Nordheimer (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:11
Michael Nordheimer (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:11
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:17
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:19
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-428) Refactor User administration to Wicket Fri, 08 Feb, 16:23
Michael Nordheimer (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:25
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:35
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Fri, 08 Feb, 16:37
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1444265 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings: data/user/dao/StateDao.java ldap/LdapLoginManagement.java persistence/beans/user/State.java Fri, 08 Feb, 22:41
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-464) Slaves in Cluster solution have to use the Masters http URL to upload/download files and to show the File-Explorer. Fri, 08 Feb, 23:57
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-463) Master in Cluster has to sync recorded files from slaves, Slave has to provide a HTTP method to load a recording (authenticated only) Fri, 08 Feb, 23:57
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-460) Add SOAP/REST WebService call "ping" (Cluster) Fri, 08 Feb, 23:57
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-461) Implement Scheduler and config values in slaves to ping the master Fri, 08 Feb, 23:57
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-462) Add SOAP/REST WebServer call "syncFlvRecording" (or addFlvRecording) Fri, 08 Feb, 23:57
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1444295 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: docs/dependencies.html xdocs/dependencies.xml Sat, 09 Feb, 00:12
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444312 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/persistence/beans/user/User.java Sat, 09 Feb, 01:52
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-529) AEC should be utilized in OM Sat, 09 Feb, 02:05
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1444470 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/persistence/beans: basic/ calendar/ chat/ domain/ flvrecord/ invitation/ lang/ logs/ poll/ room/ user/ Sun, 10 Feb, 01:25
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444471 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/test: AbstractOpenmeetingsSpringTest.java backup/TestOldBackups.java Sun, 10 Feb, 02:02
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444587 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/servlet/outputhandler: BackupExport.java BackupImportController.java Sun, 10 Feb, 19:34
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-428) Refactor User administration to Wicket Mon, 11 Feb, 03:23
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-328) screen sharing is not closing automatically Mon, 11 Feb, 04:33
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444657 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/servlet/outputhandler/BackupImportController.java Mon, 11 Feb, 04:59
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-524) Unenroled user is not thrown from the conference room Mon, 11 Feb, 05:03
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444670 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: ./ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cli/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/servlet/outputhandler/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/test/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/test/backup/ Mon, 11 Feb, 07:39
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Mon, 11 Feb, 08:15
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Mon, 11 Feb, 08:27
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1444703 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/persistence/beans/sip/asterisk/AsteriskSipUser.java Mon, 11 Feb, 10:01
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1444997 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/dao/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/installation/ src... Mon, 11 Feb, 23:52
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1445001 [1/2] - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/META-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/files/ src/org/apache/openmeet... Tue, 12 Feb, 00:22
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1445001 [2/2] - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/META-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/files/ src/org/apache/openmeet... Tue, 12 Feb, 00:22
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1445050 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/openmeetings/config.xml docs/red5sip-integration_2.1.html xdocs/red5sip-integration_2.1.xml Tue, 12 Feb, 08:18
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1445098 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: docs/red5sip-integration_2.1.html xdocs/red5sip-integration_2.1.xml Tue, 12 Feb, 10:50
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1445102 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/servlet/outputhandler/BackupImportController.java Tue, 12 Feb, 11:05
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Tue, 12 Feb, 11:29
solo...@apache.org svn commit: r1445189 - /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/remote/MainService.java Tue, 12 Feb, 14:49
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Tue, 12 Feb, 14:51
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-528) Joomla 2.5 Integration component and module Tue, 12 Feb, 14:51
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-470) SIP meeting extensions Tue, 12 Feb, 18:05
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Tue, 12 Feb, 19:07
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (OPENMEETINGS-327) Add Restart Save Mail-Queue Tue, 12 Feb, 19:07
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Assigned] (OPENMEETINGS-378) Update Calendar email notification rules to send notification only when data relevant to the users has been changed Tue, 12 Feb, 19:09
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1445464 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings: data/logs/ConferenceLogTypeDao.java persistence/beans/logs/ConferenceLogType.java Wed, 13 Feb, 02:56
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1445465 - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/web/components/admin/labels/ Wed, 13 Feb, 02:57
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1445467 [2/4] - in /openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/backup/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/basic/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/calendar/daos/... Wed, 13 Feb, 03:27
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 2015174
Mar 201556
Feb 2015313
Jan 2015228
Dec 2014128
Nov 2014160
Oct 2014178
Sep 2014218
Aug 2014231
Jul 2014140
Jun 2014271
May 2014289
Apr 2014195
Mar 2014218
Feb 2014291
Jan 2014230
Dec 2013210
Nov 2013145
Oct 2013124
Sep 2013291
Aug 2013498
Jul 2013321
Jun 2013158
May 2013205
Apr 2013295
Mar 2013363
Feb 2013575
Jan 2013154