openmeetings-commits mailing list archives: February 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Alexei Fedotov (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-532) Generated hash issue Mon, 18 Feb, 12:15
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-526) Not enough checking in the screensharing/recording Tue, 05 Feb, 14:43
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-526) Not enough checking in the screensharing/recording Tue, 05 Feb, 14:43
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-525) Font styles icon is enabled for Ptivate Chat if the "Allow font styles" is not enabled for conference room Tue, 05 Feb, 15:51
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Wed, 06 Feb, 12:19
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Wed, 06 Feb, 12:19
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-509) Comment is shown incorrectly in the Choose device dialog Wed, 06 Feb, 16:53
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Fri, 08 Feb, 05:57
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Wed, 13 Feb, 11:22
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Wed, 13 Feb, 11:22
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set up user registration requires administrator in order to apply for registration success? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:03
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:19
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:51
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:53
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:57
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:59
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-534) How to set When the user is registered, need administrator audit to register? Tue, 19 Feb, 07:39
BT_Z (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-542) How to modify page font size? Tue, 26 Feb, 01:54
Bart Coninckx (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-530) Network testing tool on login page does not work when having OM configured for HTTPS and RTMPS Fri, 15 Feb, 10:07
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:09
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:09
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:11
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:13
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:25
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:27
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:29
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 03:45
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 04:49
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 04:51
DROOPY (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-531) Error Missing[XXXX] Mon, 18 Feb, 04:55
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:11
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:11
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:13
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:13
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:27
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:35
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 19:35
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Thu, 07 Feb, 21:53
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Wed, 13 Feb, 15:06
Guillaume Rembert (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-431) OpenMeetings behind a proxy doesn't work for screen sharing Wed, 13 Feb, 15:14
Jeff Clay (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-470) SIP meeting extensions Fri, 15 Feb, 02:47
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-533) Missing Saving whiteboard to image Mon, 18 Feb, 15:29
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-533) Missing Saving whiteboard to image Tue, 19 Feb, 07:23
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-536) In upload dialog "Select file" does not work Wed, 20 Feb, 11:29
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-537) Pop menu in conference for files shows "Delete folder" Wed, 20 Feb, 13:13
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-538) Stored files/whiteboards can have identical names Wed, 20 Feb, 13:23
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-540) Uploading of .odt files Thu, 21 Feb, 15:22
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-536) In upload dialog "Select file" does not work Thu, 21 Feb, 15:26
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-540) Uploading of .odt files Thu, 21 Feb, 15:38
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-536) In upload dialog "Select file" does not work Thu, 21 Feb, 15:40
Martin Horvat (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-540) Uploading of .odt files Thu, 21 Feb, 15:48
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Fri, 01 Feb, 10:53
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-526) Not enough checking in the screensharing/recording Tue, 05 Feb, 17:30
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-525) Font styles icon is enabled for Ptivate Chat if the "Allow font styles" is not enabled for conference room Tue, 05 Feb, 17:36
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-525) Font styles icon is enabled for Ptivate Chat if the "Allow font styles" is not enabled for conference room Tue, 05 Feb, 17:40
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Thu, 07 Feb, 03:39
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-509) Comment is shown incorrectly in the Choose device dialog Thu, 07 Feb, 03:41
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (OPENMEETINGS-527) Confirm an exclusive audio Thu, 07 Feb, 03:59
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-521) The "Show/Copy chat log" and "Delete server chat log" buttons are not available for the Ptivate Chat Thu, 07 Feb, 04:15
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-521) The "Show/Copy chat log" and "Delete server chat log" buttons are not available for the Ptivate Chat Thu, 07 Feb, 04:15
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Thu, 07 Feb, 04:17
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-417) How to add/register SIP extension in OpenMeeting ? Thu, 07 Feb, 04:19
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-417) How to add/register SIP extension in OpenMeeting ? Thu, 07 Feb, 04:19
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-387) It should be possible to create Appointment and use existent room Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-396) ICS attachments not recognised in Outlook 2003 Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-92) The documents are not deleted from the server after removing them from the system Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-504) Some labels are not translated to russian language Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-364) User is not removed from user list when he leaves the room Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-497) Confirmation diolog for the turning micro on/off is inconvenient. Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-381) ivy jar in our repository Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-459) Remove RoomClient from database Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-478) It should be possible to enable auto videopod selection Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-107) Unify database schema Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-441) Can't backup Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-386) Import/Export should be automatic based on Annotations Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-467) No internal user can be selected when planning a meeting Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-362) Download of profile images broken Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-383) Plugin for Joomla should be added to Openmeetings Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-525) Font styles icon is enabled for Ptivate Chat if the "Allow font styles" is not enabled for conference room Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-393) NumberFormatException while creating user or room Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-346) Screen Sharing does not end with end of meeting Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-455) Create RTMPClient to do a load test Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-363) Some minor bugs in private chat Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-496) It's unable to send localized SMS message. Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-399) jitsi openmeetings plugin Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-395) Ability to add multiple external attendees should be added to the calendar Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-492) Restoration of backup failed Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-523) download manual ghostcript download link is dead Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-502) Some labels are hardcoded on the System backup tab Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-402) I cannot open Interview recorded Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-449) Cannot import backup file Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-515) Video recording artifacts at the begin of the file Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-505) Values of the "Unerole User" and "Server Address" fields are mixed on the Administrator -> Connections tab. Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-453) Recordings associated with wrong user after import if already a user was in the database Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (OPENMEETINGS-436) Ability to moderate room chat should be added Thu, 07 Feb, 04:21
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201463
Nov 2014160
Oct 2014178
Sep 2014218
Aug 2014231
Jul 2014140
Jun 2014271
May 2014289
Apr 2014195
Mar 2014218
Feb 2014291
Jan 2014230
Dec 2013210
Nov 2013145
Oct 2013124
Sep 2013291
Aug 2013498
Jul 2013321
Jun 2013158
May 2013205
Apr 2013295
Mar 2013363
Feb 2013575
Jan 2013154