openmeetings-commits mailing list archives: January 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Mon, 21 Jan, 06:22
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 10:12
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 10:18
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 11:56
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-515) Video recording artifacts at the begin of the file Thu, 24 Jan, 05:13
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-515) Video recording artifacts at the begin of the file Thu, 24 Jan, 05:15
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Thu, 24 Jan, 11:15
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Tue, 29 Jan, 08:19
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Tue, 29 Jan, 08:19
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Tue, 29 Jan, 08:21
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Issue Comment Deleted] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Tue, 29 Jan, 17:05
Artyom Horuzhenko (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Tue, 29 Jan, 17:05
Brian Hill (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Tue, 08 Jan, 20:24
Brian Hill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 03:28
Brian Hill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 16:38
Brian Hill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Thu, 10 Jan, 03:08
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Tue, 08 Jan, 22:32
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Tue, 08 Jan, 22:34
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Tue, 08 Jan, 22:52
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Tue, 08 Jan, 22:52
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Thu, 10 Jan, 20:02
Burkhard Buelte (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Sat, 12 Jan, 01:59
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-502) Some labels are hardcoded on the System backup tab Fri, 11 Jan, 08:16
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-517) sensSMS flag is not imported/exported by admin. Sun, 27 Jan, 17:23
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-517) sensSMS flag is not imported/exported by admin. Sun, 27 Jan, 17:23
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-518) Sms text sent as a meeting reminder is too long sometime. Sun, 27 Jan, 17:29
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-518) Sms text sent as a meeting reminder is too long sometime. Sun, 27 Jan, 17:29
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-519) Need to update Configuration page on Openmeetings site. Mon, 28 Jan, 08:57
Irina Arkhipets (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-519) Need to update Configuration page on Openmeetings site. Mon, 28 Jan, 09:01
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 03:08
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 03:08
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Wed, 09 Jan, 03:12
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 03:38
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-500) Unable to ssl connect to openmeetings Wed, 09 Jan, 16:46
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Fri, 11 Jan, 05:36
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-501) fresh build fails with class org/jdom/JDOMException not found in anakia build section Fri, 11 Jan, 06:10
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-502) Some labels are hardcoded on the System backup tab Fri, 11 Jan, 08:44
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-504) Some labels are not translated to russian language Fri, 11 Jan, 12:12
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Tue, 15 Jan, 15:34
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-505) Values of the "Unerole User" and "Server Address" fields are mixed on the Administrator -> Connections tab. Thu, 17 Jan, 12:40
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Thu, 17 Jan, 14:12
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Fri, 18 Jan, 06:04
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Mon, 21 Jan, 08:34
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Tue, 22 Jan, 03:44
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Tue, 22 Jan, 03:46
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Tue, 22 Jan, 04:02
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Tue, 22 Jan, 04:04
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 13:56
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 15:42
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-515) Video recording artifacts at the begin of the file Thu, 24 Jan, 06:29
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Thu, 24 Jan, 12:53
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-517) sensSMS flag is not imported/exported by admin. Sun, 27 Jan, 23:09
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-518) Sms text sent as a meeting reminder is too long sometime. Sun, 27 Jan, 23:15
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-519) Need to update Configuration page on Openmeetings site. Mon, 28 Jan, 09:21
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-521) The "Show/Copy chat log" and "Delete server chat log" buttons are not available for the Ptivate Chat Tue, 29 Jan, 10:01
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Wed, 30 Jan, 04:23
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Wed, 30 Jan, 04:47
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (OPENMEETINGS-520) Missing areas on the recorded video Wed, 30 Jan, 04:49
Maxim Solodovnik (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (OPENMEETINGS-523) download manual ghostcript download link is dead Wed, 30 Jan, 15:33
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Fri, 25 Jan, 05:13
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Sat, 26 Jan, 07:19
SebastianWagner (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-516) After graduation tasks Sat, 26 Jan, 07:21
Terence Mill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Mon, 21 Jan, 08:32
Terence Mill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 11:50
Terence Mill (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-93) Create Openmeetings plug-in Wed, 23 Jan, 15:30
Terence Mill (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-522) add Redmine Plugin Link to HomePage Tue, 29 Jan, 11:37
Terence Mill (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-523) download manual ghostcript download link is dead Wed, 30 Jan, 12:05
Vakhtang Tchantchaleishvili (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-510) http://demo.openmeetings.de/ link does not work anymore - we have an international conference scheduled very soon. any way to resolve this? Sun, 20 Jan, 18:46
Vakhtang Tchantchaleishvili (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-511) Is it possible to add the option to indicate City and Country under the video window? It would be very helpful for an interntaional conference. Sun, 20 Jan, 18:50
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-502) Some labels are hardcoded on the System backup tab Thu, 10 Jan, 09:44
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-503) Openmeetings does not logged out on the Recording panel Fri, 11 Jan, 04:52
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-503) Openmeetings does not logg out on the Recording panel Fri, 11 Jan, 04:56
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-503) Openmeetings does not logout on the Recording panel Fri, 11 Jan, 04:58
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-504) Some labels are not translated to russian language Fri, 11 Jan, 11:34
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-504) Some labels are not translated to russian language Fri, 11 Jan, 11:36
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-505) Values of the "Unerole User" and "Server Address" fields are mixed on the Administrator -> Connections tab. Mon, 14 Jan, 09:08
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Tue, 15 Jan, 06:38
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Tue, 15 Jan, 06:44
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-506) Localized (russian) file name is not uploaded on the Profile tab Wed, 16 Jan, 04:24
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-507) Error message is shown when user save the Profile settings Wed, 16 Jan, 09:48
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-508) Network testing page is not localized Wed, 16 Jan, 10:48
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-509) Comment is shown incorrectly in the Choose device dialog Thu, 17 Jan, 09:44
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-512) Files are not uploaded in the rooms Tue, 22 Jan, 03:36
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-513) Participant of poll can vote more than once in the "My conference room" Tue, 22 Jan, 08:28
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (OPENMEETINGS-513) Participant of poll can vote more than once in the "My conference room" Tue, 22 Jan, 08:32
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-514) Some extra links are displayed on the "Choose Usergroup" dialog Wed, 23 Jan, 05:34
Vasiliy Degtyarev (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-521) The "Show/Copy chat log" and "Delete server chat log" buttons are not available for the Ptivate Chat Tue, 29 Jan, 09:59
Yann Salmon (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (OPENMEETINGS-499) OM does not obey microphone choice Sat, 05 Jan, 11:58
Yann Salmon (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-499) OM does not obey microphone choice Sat, 05 Jan, 12:00
Yann Salmon (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-499) OM does not obey microphone choice Sat, 05 Jan, 12:00
Yann Salmon (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (OPENMEETINGS-499) OM does not obey microphone choice Sat, 05 Jan, 12:22
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1429619 - /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/remote/TermineService.java Mon, 07 Jan, 00:02
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435001 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ docs/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cluster/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cluster/sync/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/confer... Fri, 18 Jan, 01:20
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435029 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings: axis/services/ data/user/ ldap/ remote/ remote/red5/ remote/util/ test/userdata/ web/app/ Fri, 18 Jan, 05:02
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435723 [2/3] - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cluster/beans/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/conference/room/ src/org/apache/openmeetin... Sat, 19 Jan, 21:49
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435723 [1/3] - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cluster/beans/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/conference/room/ src/org/apache/openmeetin... Sat, 19 Jan, 21:49
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435723 [3/3] - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/cluster/beans/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/conference/room/ src/org/apache/openmeetin... Sat, 19 Jan, 21:49
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435727 - /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/apache/openmeetings/conference/room/ Sat, 19 Jan, 21:51
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435774 [2/2] - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/META-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/backup/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/calendar/management/ src/org/a... Sun, 20 Jan, 00:56
sebawag...@apache.org svn commit: r1435774 [1/2] - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ src/META-INF/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/axis/services/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/backup/ src/org/apache/openmeetings/data/calendar/management/ src/org/a... Sun, 20 Jan, 00:56
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201463
Nov 2014160
Oct 2014178
Sep 2014218
Aug 2014231
Jul 2014140
Jun 2014271
May 2014289
Apr 2014195
Mar 2014218
Feb 2014291
Jan 2014230
Dec 2013210
Nov 2013145
Oct 2013124
Sep 2013291
Aug 2013498
Jul 2013321
Jun 2013158
May 2013205
Apr 2013295
Mar 2013363
Feb 2013575
Jan 2013154