openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: openjpa indexes
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 12:23:26 GMT
Thanks,  I am glad you are looking into the issue.  I don't really know
much about the internals of OpenJpa. The code you created looks sensible

On 01/03/2019 11:41, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> I have created JIRA to track the status:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2777
> Will try to add some tests and will ask for review/verification :)
>
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 09:15, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have started work on this
>>
>> Could you please take a look? Is it the step in right direction?
>> https://github.com/apache/openjpa/compare/javax-index?expand=1
>>
>> On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 22:26, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Additional suspicious annotations are:
>>>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.Unique  ( vs.
>>> javax.persistence.UniqueConstraint)
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.ForeignKey ( vs.
>>> javax.persistence.ForeignKey)
>>>
>>> maybe some more
>>> Maybe it worth to be dropped and replaced with annotations from
>>> javax.persistence.* ?

the best guess is to set a breakpoint in  DBDictionary#getCreateIndexSQLThe DBDictionary (and
it's respecive subclasses) is where all the adopting to different databases happens.

I_BLLSCTN_BILLMONEY

have something to do