openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pawel Veselov <pawel.vese...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More test failures - JPA spec overwritten
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 00:16:39 GMT
On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Pawel Veselov <pawel.veselov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Trying to run more tests on 2.4.2. My first compilation was
> successful, but now there is another phantom exception that I have no
> clue how to resolve. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't made any
> changes anywhere that should affect this...
>
> I don't know where the JPA specification is set, or where, or what
> file, is it coming from.

OK, this was just me panicking. That trace was an expected failure.
The only problem that I don't quite understand that I have left during
running tests is: https://pastebin.com/aPciDKR8

The enhancer version of the enhanced classes is 2, but the enhancer is
1674154, which matches the SVN revision of the enhancer, and I believe
that's what it should be. I don't know where it gets the 2 from.