openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and entities auto-scan
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:23:28 GMT
On 22/09/2017 10:54, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get rid of entity list in my persistence.xml and to use
> springs package autoscan for this.
> I have specified following configuration for entity manager factory:
>
> <bean id="entityManagerFactory"
> class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean">
> <property name="persistenceUnitName" value="openmeetings" />
> <property name="packagesToScan" value="org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity" />
> <property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
> <bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.OpenJpaVendorAdapter">
> <property name="showSql" value="false" />
> <property name="generateDdl" value="false" />
> </bean>
> </property>
> </bean>
> <bean
> class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
> />
>
> Entities seems to be found BUT named queries not :(
> What I'm I doing wrong? Maybe I need to specify some additional
> postprocessor to perform additional scan for named queries?
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers :)
>
> OpenJPA version 2.4.2 (latest)
> Spring 4.3.10

Hi Maxim,
you can take Syncope configuration [1] as reference: in that branch
(1_2_X) we're using OpenJPA 2.3 and Spring 4.2.9 but it shouldn't matter
much (more recent branches use more recent dependencies, but the
configuration is more involved).

FYI, [1] is included by [2]; properties are at [3].
Ah, we also use [4] and do compile-time entity enhancement [5].

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/1_2_X/core/src/main/resources/persistenceContextEMFactory.xml
[2]